Board of management & Memberships
Just a few centuries ago, humans believed that the Earth was flat. Anyone who dared to get too close to the edge would fall off. Fortunately, some courageous explorers and traders preferred to rely on their own experiences. The world seems nowadays smaller, the trade is fast-paced and the competition is fierce.
Choosing the proper freight forwarder is also decisive to be successful. An international network of representatives, cutting-edge logistics and technology and, most notably, a customer and service-oriented staff make NAVIS a “Cargo Company” on all continents. Please ask for our services – we offer you the solutions that you need.
Remo Stork, chairman of the board and Dr. Volker Steinmeyer, member of the Board of Management
- Hamburg Chamber of Commerce
- Association of Hamburg Forwarding Agents (VHSp)
- Association of German Freight Forwarders
- FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations) FIATA Certificate
- IATA (International Air Transport Association)
- Hamburg Logistik Initiative
- Various Committees and Organizations
Mr. Walter Stork, THE CHAIRMAN OF THE SUPERVISORY BOARD, is also active in the following honorary functions:
- Honorary President of the Association of Hamburg Freight Forwarders (VHSp)
- Honorary Consul General of Bangladesh for the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein
- Member of the Supervisory Board of HHLA Container Terminals GmbH
Walter Stork, Chairman of the Supervisory Board